Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mint-Marinated Shrimp with Tabbouleh, Tomatoes, and Feta
- 2 cups medium or coarsely cracked bulgur
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh mint, divided
- 2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt, divided
- 20 cooked peeled deveined large shrimp with tails intact
- 3 plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped arugula
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (about 3 ounces)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?