Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini venison Wellington with parsnip pure
- 50g butter
- 1 x 300g piece venison fillet, trimmed
- 1 shallot , finely chopped
- 10g dried porcini , soaked in 4 tbsp boiling water
- 1 garlic clove , finely chopped
- 100g flat mushrooms , finely chopped
- 2 tsp thyme , chopped
- plain flour , to dust
- 300g puff pastry
- 50g chicken liver pt
- 1 egg , beaten
- 200g parsnips , peeled and cut into chunks
- 300g potatoes , peeled and cut into chunks
- 100ml milk
- 40g butter
- 50g crme frache
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?