Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini pork pies with piccalilli
- few dots of butter
- 600g shortcrust pastry , bought or homemade
- little flour , for dusting
- 85g dried white breadcrumbs
- 400g good Cumberland sausages (about 6)
- 200g smoked bacon lardons
- tsp each ground mace, ground pepper and dried sage
- 1 egg , beaten with a fork
- few pinches sesame seeds
- piccalilli , homemade or bought, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?