Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 150ml milk
- 100g butter , diced
- 200g plain flour , sieved
- 4 large eggs , beaten
- 200ml milk
- 1 tsp vanilla paste, or 1 vanilla pod, split down the middle
- 2 large egg yolks
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 200ml double cream
- 2 tbsp berry liqueur, such as cassis , framboise or sloe gin (optional)
- 500g pack fondant icing sugar , sifted
- food colouring (use pinks and purples if you flavour with a berry liqueur)
- sprinkles and edible cake decoration (we used Smarties and Mini Smarties)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?