Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini beef Wellingtons
- olive oil
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 stick celery, trimmed and finely chopped
- 1 pinch cumin
- 1 pinch chilli powder
- 500 g quality lean beef mince
- 200 g tinned kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon tomato puree
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large free-range eggs, beaten in separate bowls
- 2 teaspoons plain flour
- 500 g puff pastry
- 1 handful Cheddar cheese, grated
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?