Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Zucchini and Goat Cheese Tarts
- 1 refrigerated pie crust (half of 15-ounce package)
- 2 1/2 pounds 1-inch-diameter zucchini, cut into 1/16- to 1/8-inch-thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh lemon thyme or regular thyme
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?