Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Sweet Potato Pumpkin Pies
- 1 egg, separated
- 1 egg
- 6 mini graham cracker pie crusts (such as Keebler®)
- 1/2 (16 ounce) can sweet potatoes, drained and mashed
- 1/2 (17 ounce) can pumpkin pie filling
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons whipped cream, divided
- 6 walnut halves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.5g|
|Saturated Fat 12.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 68.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|