Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Strawberry Tarts
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups butter
- 4 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 (3 ounce) packages strawberry flavored Jell-O® mix
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 3 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 pounds fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/70 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 14.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|