Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Sloppy Joes
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef chuck
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can tomato puree, (14.5 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 hot dog rolls, cut into mini buns
- 1/2 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- DirectionsIn a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef, breaking apart pieces with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned, 5 to 6 minutes. Season with 1 1/2 teaspoons salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until translucent, about 5 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?