Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Shells with Grape Tomatoes, Green Beans, and Mozzarella
- 1 box Barilla White Fiber Mini Shells
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 6 leaves fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 pints grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.6g|
|Saturated Fat 7.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 78.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 12.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|