Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Rack of Lamb with Nutty Beluga Lentils and Sauted Garlic Spinach
- 3 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 medium carrot, finely chopped
- 1/2 stalk celery, tough fibers removed and finely chopped
- 1 cup Beluga lentils (or French green lentils)
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 cups chicken stock
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1-pound (4-rib) Frenched rack of lamb, trimmed of all but a thin layer of fat
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 large cloves garlic, sliced
- 4 cups washed and torn spinach
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?