Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Quiche Lorraine
- 24 (3 inch) frozen tart shells, thawed
- 6 slices bacon, or more to taste
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 green onions, diced
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese, or as needed (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|