Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Pork Rack With Roasted Potatoes and Green Beans
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary, plus sprigs for garnishing
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 rack of two pork loin chops (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 12 ounces (about 2 large) red-skin potatoes, sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 8 ounces green beans, stem ends removed
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?