Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Pitas with Honey Mushrooms, Blue Cheese, and Port
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots
- 8 ounces honey mushrooms, trimmed, cleaned, and coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons Port
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Kosher or sea salt, as needed
- 1/3 cup finely chopped toasted walnuts (see Note)
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley or chives
- 8 mini pitas (2 inches across)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 163kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|