Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Moroccan Lamb Burgers with Lemon Yogurt Sauce
- 1½ pounds ground lamb
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- About 20 grinds fresh black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 7 ounces plain yogurt, preferably full fat .
- Juice and zest of ½ lemon, plus more lemon zest for garnish
- 1 loaf fresh brioche bread
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 109kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 6g (10%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (13%)|
|Cholesterol 25mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|