Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Lemon Meringue Pies
- 12 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough, chilled
- 3 egg whites, at room temperature
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon curd or lemon pudding
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 350. Take a mini muffin tin (one that has 24 openings) and spray it with Pam. Scoop two teaspoonfuls of sugar cookie dough into each opening and press it down and up the sides to form little cups.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?