Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Lemon Cheesecakes
- You need:
- For the Cheese cake:
- - 2 tubs of 200g Cream Cheese (I use Philedelphia)
- - 50g of icing sugar (a good shaking)
- - 2 lemons (juice and rind)
- - Splash of double cream (if your cheesecake seems runny, add more of this and stir so more air is incorporated into it, however if it is thick, this is good, the thicker the better!)
- For the biscuit base:
- - Chunk of butter (50-75g)
- - Half a pack of digestive biscuits (150g ish, you can use any biscuits, however)
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?