Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Ham, Swiss, Rye Sandwiches with Cranberry Onion Relish
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 large onions, cut into medium dice
- 4 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package cocktail rye bread
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 pounds thin ham slices from a baked spiral-cut ham (or substitute Black Forest ham), cut to fit rye bread
- 12 ounces thinly sliced Swiss cheese, cut to fit rye bread Arugula or other baby salad greens
- Toothpicks (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/44 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|