Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Gingerbread Cakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup mild-flavored (light) molasses
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 12 ounces Philadelphia-brand cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- Thinly sliced kumquats (for garnish)
- Chopped or sliced crystallized ginger (for garnish)
- 4 mini muffin pans
- 48 13/4x1-inch paper liners
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?