Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Crab Cakes
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon finely grated orange peel
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon peel
- 4 teaspoons plus 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- Large pinch of cayenne pepper
- 6 ounces fresh lump crabmeat, picked over, patted dry, coarsely shredded
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted, plus more for pans
- Fresh chives, cut into pieces
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?