Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Crab Cakes
- 1 (16 ounce) can fancy lump crabmeat, well drained and picked through for cartilage
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup Dannon Oikos Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 1 teaspoon finely grated zest of one lemon
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
- 1 cup plain or panko breadcrumbs, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped basil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.8g|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|