Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Corn Dogs with Green Chile Mustard
- Green Chile Mustard:
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can Old El Paso® chopped green chiles, drained
- Corn Dogs:
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 (6.5 ounce) pouches Betty Crocker® cornbread & muffin mix
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 egg
- Round wooden sticks with one pointed end
- 1 (16 ounce) package beef hot dogs, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 30.3g|
|Saturated Fat 8.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 39.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|