Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Christmas Quiche
- 3 cups whole wheat flour (or any combo of white and wheat)
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 sticks butter, cut into small cubes and frozen
- 8-10 tablespoons ice water
- 1/2 stick of butter
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 16 ounces chopped frozen spinach, defrosted and squeezed dry
- 1-16 ounce can of sliced mushrooms
- 6 ounces herbed feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Directions:View on Back to Her Roots
Why don't we display directions?