Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Chocolate Tarts with Pistachio Halvah and Sesame Salt
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup natural unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 1/4 cup plus 1 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 3 ounces bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 70% cacao), chopped
- 3 ounces high-quality milk chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces pistachio halvah, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt, such as Maldon
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?