Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Chicken Pot pies with Bacon and Marjoram
- 5 applewood-smoked bacon slices
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion
- 12 ounces peeled whole baby carrots (about 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 8-ounce package trimmed haricots verts or other slender green beans, halved crosswise
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 3/4 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon crème fraîche
- 3 cups coarsely shredded chicken from 1 small purchased roasted chicken (skin removed)
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (half of 17.3-ounce package), thawed
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?