Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Cherry-Pecan Streusel Loaves
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) cold unsalted butter cut in small pieces
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter melted, plus more for pan
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled), plus more for pan
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups dried cherries (or dried cranberries)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?