Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Cappuccino-Hazelnut Cheesecakes
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafers
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Jif® Mocha Cappuccino Flavored Hazelnut Spread, divided
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28g|
|Saturated Fat 14.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|