Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Buttermilk Berry Milkshakes
- -a contemporary Waldorf salad - a pretty mix of greens, nuts, apples, and a slightly sweet dressing.
- -Macaroni Gratin - a grown-up version of the classic, served in the cutest teeny-tiny copper pot
- -Sugar Pie Pumpkin Tortelloni - tastes as good as it sounds
- -String Beans with Almonds and Crispy Shallots - buttery, bright green, and perfectly cooked
- -Caramelized Brussels Sprouts - best brussels sprouts I've ever had - golden, browned, crunchy where they were in contact with the pan. Yum.
- -house made celery root chips
- -Black Forest Cake of some sort with cocoa nibs around the edges
- -and to top it all off - as if the great company, and good food weren't enough - they sent out the grand finale. The Ode to the old Diner.
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?