Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Beer-and-Sausage Corn Dogs Recipe
- 2 quarts vegetable oil , for frying
- 48 wooden toothpicks
- 1 1/2 pounds cooked kielbasa or bratwurst sausages , cut crosswise into 24 pieces
- 1 cup fine- or medium-ground yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 cup cold beer (any type of beer will work)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?