Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mini Bacon Herb Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup cooked, finely crumbled bacon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup finely chopped assorted fresh herbs
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened (the whipped variety works really well)
- Garnishes: assorted fresh herbs, cooked and crumbled bacon
- Directions1. Preheat oven to 375°. Stir together first 6 ingredients. Stir in flour until blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Spoon batter into lightly greased miniature muffin pans, filling completely full.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?