Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 cup dried cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/4 stick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra for drizzling
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 small russet potato, medium dice
- 2 medium celery stalks, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, peeled, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- 1 medium bay leaf
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes with juices
- 6 ounces green beans, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 4 cups (1 quart) low-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup ditalini, tubettini, or other small pasta
- 1/2 cup finely chopped Italian parsley (from about 1/2 bunch)
- Grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?