Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Minestrone, Genoa Style
- 1/4 pound cannellini or borlotti (cranberry) beans, soaked overnight
- 3 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 leeks, washed and chopped, white part only
- 1 medium eggplant (1 pound), peeled and diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 ribs celery, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups hot chicken broth
- 4 cups hot water
- 1 cup chopped raw spinach
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/4 pound vermicelli or stelline
- 3 tablespoons Pesto
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?