Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 carrots halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 red bell pepper (ribs and seeds removed) cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 ounces green beans stem ends trimmed, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup couscous
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) navy beans drained and rinsed
- Coarse salt
- Flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional)
- Shaved Parmesan cheese for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?