Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- ½ cup dried cannellini beans or white kidney beans
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 6 cups chicken stock or vegetable stock
- One 14.5 oz (400g) can chopped tomatoes
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup elbow macaroni or ditalini
- 4 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 273kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 7mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 34g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|