Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mincemeat palmiers with vanilla ice cream & sherry
- zest of 1 orange
- 50 g pecans, roughly chopped
- 1 piece stem ginger (from a jar), finely chopped
- 325 g mincemeat
- 1 splash brandy
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, from a 425g pack, thawed
- 1 free-range egg, lightly beaten
- good-quality vanilla ice cream, to serve
- 1 bottle Pedro Ximnez or other sweet sherry , to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?