Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Milo's Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 5 1/2 to 6 cups whole milk
- 1 box panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Ground nutmeg, black pepper, and powdered cayenne to taste
- 4 1/2 cups various grated cheddars (I use half Kraft sharp cheddar, then fill in with whatever other nutty cheddars pique my interest at the time. I am fickle like that.)
- 1 package grated Kerrygold Dubliner cheese or Kerrygold Reserve Cheddar
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?