Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- For the shortbread:
- 250g plain flour
- 175g butter or margarine
- 75g caster sugar (or ordinary sugar)
- For the Caramel:
- 150g butter or margarine
- 150g brown or white sugar
- 397g can Condensed Milk
- (If you don't have time to make the caramel, just buy Carnation Caramel)
- For the chocolate topping:
- 200g milk or plain chocolate
- You will also need...
- 20cm sqaure tin (swiss roll tin is fine too) , lined with baking parchment
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?