Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Million Dollar Pie II
- 1 (9 inch) pie crust, baked
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained with juice reserved
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 drops red food coloring (optional)
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 18.1g|
|Saturated Fat 9.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|