Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Million Dollar Pie I
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 2 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14g|
|Saturated Fat 7.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 54.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|