Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Millet Vegetable Soup
- 1 cup millet grits or 1 cup whole millet
- 2 tablespoons (¼ stick) unsalted butter or olive oil
- 1 cup chopped leeks (white and light green parts) or onion
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1½ quarts low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 package (10 ounces) mixed frozen carrots, corn, and peas (sometimes called classic mix)
- 1 to 1½ cups well-shaken buttermilk, plus a bit more for serving
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 351kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (22%)|
|Cholesterol 18mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 54g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|