Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Milk Chocolate and Almond Toffees
- ½ cup (1.5 ounces) sliced almonds
- 8 tablespoons (4 ounces) butter
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1½ cups (4.5 ounces) sliced almonds
- 4 ounces milk chocolate (36 to 44 percent cocoa solids)
- 13 × 9-inch piece of parchment paper
- 2 baking pans lined with parchment, aluminum foil, or wax paper
- Bain-marie (see Notes)
- Digital candy thermometer
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 66kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 5g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (9%)|
|Cholesterol 6mg (2%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|