Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Milk Chocolate Soufflés with Nougat Whip
- 12 ounces high-quality milk chocolate (such as Lindt, Perugina, or Valrhona), chopped
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- Pinch of salt
- 6 large egg whites, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large egg white, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1/3 cup chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon amaretto or other almond liqueur
- 1/4 cup whole almonds, toasted, chopped
- 8 3/4-cup soufflé dishes
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?