Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake with Hazelnut Crunch Crust
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup sifted all purpose flour (sifted, then measured)
- 1/3 cup sifted unsweetened cocoa powder (preferably Dutch-process; sifted, then measured)
- 4 large eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 5 ounces imported gianduja bars (hazelnut-flavored milk chocolate, such as Callebaut), chopped
- 1 cup crisp rice cereal
- 1/3 cup hazelnuts, toasted, husked, finely chopped*
- 10 ounces imported gianduja bars (hazelnut-flavored milk chocolate, such as Callebaut), chopped
- 1 1/4 cups chilled heavy whipping cream
- 1/8 teaspoon (scant) salt
- 3 tablespoons water
- Tuaca (sweet citrus-flavored liqueur) or Frangelico (hazelnut-flavored liqueur)
- Additional unsweetened cocoa powder
- Powdered sugar
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?