Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Milk Chocolate Almond Truffles
- 8 ounces milk chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract or 1 teaspoon Amaretto liqueur
- ¼ cup sliced almonds, toasted and coarsely chopped
- Tempered Milk Chocolate (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 137kcal (7%)|
|Total Fat 10g (16%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (28%)|
|Cholesterol 20mg (7%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|