Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Milk Braised Pork Shoulder with Semolina Gnocchi
- 2 1/2 pounds 1-inch cubes trimmed pork shoulder (such as boneless pork butt)
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 medium white onion, chopped
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 large celery stalk, chopped
- 1/4 pound pancetta (Italian bacon),* chopped
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 4 cups whole milk
- 2 28-ounce cans plum tomatoes in juice, pureed with juice in blender in batches until smooth
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?