Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mile-High Peanut Butter-Brownie Pie
- 1 Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 (15.5 ounce) package Chocolate Chunk Brownie Mix
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 42.1g|
|Saturated Fat 19.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 71.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|