Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mile-High Chocolate Pie
- 1 pie crust, homemade or store-bought (click for homemade pie crust recipe)
- 4 large egg whites
- 3/4 cup plus 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 10 ounces semisweet or bittersweet chocolate (do not exceed 71% cacao), chopped, plus more shaved with a vegetable peeler for garnish
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 cups heavy cream, divided
- 1 cup coarsely crushed chocolate wafer cookies (such as Nabisco Famous Chocolate Wafers), divided
- 1/2 cup crème fraîche
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?