Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mile-High Apple Pie
- 8 large Golden Delicious apples - peeled, cored and cut into 1/8 inch slices
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons potato starch
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 recipe pastry for a 10-inch double crust pie
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 13.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|