Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Miki's Jicama (Pico de Gallo Salsa)
- 12 roma (plum) tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 jicamas, peeled and finely diced
- 4 poblano peppers, finely diced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 6 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced
- 3 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 4 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup salt
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/32 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 0.2g|
|Saturated Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|