Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Mike's Taco Dip
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 dash soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce - rinsed, dried, and shredded
- 8 ounces finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 28.7g|
|Saturated Fat 17.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|